International food festival- extended deadline
Due to a peak in last-minute interest the organizing committee of International Food Festival is extending the deadline for registration until 23:59 on 05.04.2019.
Do you think you have the skills to impress Jamie Oliver and become the next MasterChef of the Medical university of Varna? Don’t hesitate and join our culinary evening. All you have to do is to cook some tasty food and be praised for it.
To make it even more catchy, we have prepared prizes for the winners!
The jury’s favorite and the audience’s favorite teams will get rewarded.
Location: “Black Sheep Games” – “Tsar Simeon I” Street №27a
Date: 18.04.2019 /Thursday/
In order to experience the true bouquet of herbs and spices and all kinds of other delights, you need to follow these steps:
- Form a team (maximum of 5 people), who will be your faithful crew of master chefs. NB! Up to one team per nationality.;
- Determine a list of dishes and your needed expensed. A budget will be provided by the Student council, any additional costs are at the expense of the participants.
- Every team needs to have two coordinators.
- You have to send an e-mail to: email@example.com with the names, course and faculty, faculty number and phone number of all of the participants in the team. The e-mail have to indicate the represented nationality, as well as the preliminary menu. Deadline – 05.04 /Friday/.
- After evaluation by the organizers, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. All you have to do is to reply to that email with the list of the ingredients you will need.
What is a good evening without music? Our beloved DJ Ivo will cater to the musical whims of our visitors (he claims to be a “good vibes expert” in his bio).
P.S. The participants will have to bear in mind that the ingredients they need to use, should be available on the regular grocery stores in Varna (if you somehow manage to procure something from abroad, kudos to you). The list of all the ingredients have to be approved by the organizers in order to receive funding for them.