we would like to invite you to vote for your representatives in the Students’ Council (SC) among the students of the English programme. Considering the upcoming holidays and many other factors, we chose the day for the elections to be 06.12.2016!
Election day: Tuesday, 06.12.2016
Election time: from 9:00 to 16:00 o’clock
Polling station Nr. 1: MU-Varna – main building, 2nd floor in front of the library
Polling station Nr. 2: Locker room, St. Marina Hospital – Varna
1) Who has the right to vote?
Only medical and dental students of the English Programme of the MU-Varna.
2) Who has the right to be elected?
Only medical and dental students of the English Programme of the MU-Varna, who have registered themselves for the elections, according to the invitation until the 02.12.2016, 00:00 o’clock. New candidates for this semester will no longer be accepted.
3) How can I vote?
In order to vote you should go to YOUR polling station and show your students’ book or students’ ID-Card and an ID-Card or Drivers License.
4) Election rules
4.1 Students without identification documents, according to 3) will not be allowed to vote.
4.2 Students will not have the right to vote in alternative polling stations.
4.3 The right to vote can be exerted ONLY personally. Each student will have to sign in the voters list.
4.4 Each student has ONE VOTE ONLY! It is obligatory to vote for ONLY ONE candidate form the student’s certain year and specialty. Ballot papers with more than one vote will be considered invalid.
4.5 The elections are anonymous. Ballot papers with additional notes on them that could show the identity of the voter will be considered invalid.
4.6 If a candidate has 0 votes, their application will be considered invalid and they will not be accepted as a member of the Students’ Council.
4.7 The Ballot Papers will be counted at the SC-Office as soon as they reach the SC-Office with the election committees. Every candidate has the right to see the counting, however, one does not have the right to take part in or to film the process of counting. The results will be published not later than 3 days after the election with an official protocol.
4.8 If you see any problems on the election day or mistakes in this message, please, contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can see the list of the candidates beneath.
LIST OF THE CANDIDATES
II. YEAR MEDICINE (TWO REPRESENTATIVES)
– Stefan Fartmann; Age: 19; Group Nr. 5E; Languages: English, German, French, Bulgarian.
III. YEAR MEDICINE (TWO REPRESENTATIVES)
– Ivaylo Angelov; Age: 22; Group Nr. 1E; Languages: English, Bulgarian.
– Denitsa Hristova, Age: 22; Group Nr. 19; Languages: English, German, Bulgarian.
IV. YEAR MEDICINE (TWO REPRESENTATIVES)
– Vincent Paul Lorenz Rheinfurth, Age: 25; Group Nr. 12Е; Languages: English, German, little Bulgarian.
VI. YEAR MEDICINE (ONE REPRESENTATIVE)
– Faidra Marazaki; Age: 26; Group Nr. 8; Languages: English, Greek, French, Italian, Bulgarian
II.YEAR DENTAL MEDICINE (ONE REPRESENTATIVE)
– Anita Popova; Age: 20; Group Nr. 1; Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Bulgarian.
V. YEAR DENTAL MEDICINE (ONE REPRESENTATIVE)
– Petros Michael; Age: 25; Group Nr. 7E; Languages: English, Greek.
VI. YEAR DENTAL MEDICINE (ONE REPRESENTATIVE)
– Wiktoria Andrzejewska Age: 24; Group Nr. 7E; Languages: Polish, English, Bulgarian.
The Registration Forms of the candidates are part of this document. (download)